AmigaActive (1110/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:14 May 2000 at 12:09:39
Subject:Re: subliminal Amiga spotting

Hello Alan,

On 11-May-00, you wrote:

> boyfriend/husband of a woman who was soon to be having a baby was
> sat there in a seat beside the bed and he was wearing a white
> t-shirt with "Amiga" all across the front and a boing ball. so quite
> a recent shirt.

> So, who was that man? Does he frequent this list? or does anyone on
> this list know? I think the hospital was southampton general. do we
> have any more clues about this? Why is this starting to sound like
> crimewatch? 8-)

I had a good idea who this man might be, so I forwarded your message
to him and asked.

Yup, it was he :)

I'm not sure if he's in here, but he's a long-time Amiga user, and put
that T-Shirt on deliberately.

So who is he? Well, you can go to:

http://www.pianosa.freeserve.co.uk

to find out.

Only don't tell him I grassed him up! ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

What was the greatest thing /before/ sliced bread?

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: